Do you have all the tools you need to help your children be happy and healthy? doTERRA offers amazing essential oils and supplements to help our children mentally, physically, and emotionally. It's been such a game changer in our family!
- Start the diffuser in the kitchen before waking up the children. Use doTERRA Motivate, Wild Orange, Cheer, Balance or Elevation.
- Rub Frankincense on everyone's feet.
- For children who have a hard time waking up, follow with Peppermint.
- Make specific roller bottle blends for each child, depending on their needs. Involve them in the process that they feel empowered.
- doTERRA's Emotional Aromatherapy Touch roller bottles are must-haves for families. The perfectly blended combos deliver the oils in a safe dilution ratio and easy application method. Highly recommend!
FOCUS & MOOD
- Attention issues? Try doTERRA's InTune, Thinker or Balance...amazing results!
- Needing to improve test scores? Study with Wild Orange, Peppermint and Rosemary and then apply when taking a test. This will help with memory recall!
- Help with homework? Diffuse focus oils when doing homework. Use Wild Orange, Bergamot, Lime, Lemon, Peppermint, Spearmint or doTERRA Motivate (a personal favorite).
- Establish bedtime routines (bath, oils, books, etc.)
- No electronics before bed unless using blue light reduction glasses or night mode.
- Diffuser started one hour before bedtime.
- Use any of these oils to promote restful sleep: Roman Chamomile, Serenity, Breathe, Vetiver, Lavender, Balance, Cedarwood.
And here are some bedtime hacks with essential oils:
- Pair sleep oils with immune boosting oils - the immune system is functioning and repairing at night.
- Keep a water bottle by the diffuser in the bedroom so that when you are tired it's easy to fill up.
- Have the doTERRA Serenity bath bar in the children's bathroom for them to use in their bath or shower.
- Add Lavender, Frankincense or Serenity to unscented lotion for them to use after the bath or shower.
- Children, especially teens, like to make their own bedtime oil choices. Offer them some choices and they can select their favorite.
- Younger children can use the Lavender Touch or you can break open a Serenity softgel and rub the oil on the spine before bed.
- Older children can use their favorite relaxing oils topically and also take a Serenity softgel.
- Tummy support: Ginger or DigestZen
- Immune support: doTERRA On Guard, Melaleuca and Oregano
- Breathing support: doTERRA Breath Touch, Breathe Vapor Stick or Respiratory Drops
- Overall support and prevention: doTERRA On Guard Plus softgels, DDR Prime
AMAZING webinar packed with tips and tricks for a successful school year!