Do you have all the tools you need to ensure your children are happy and healthy? doTERRA offers amazing essential oils and supplements to help our children mentally, physically, and emotionally!
- Start the diffuser in the kitchen before waking up the children. Use doTERRA Motivate, Wild Orange, Cheer, Balance or Elevation.
- Rub Frankincense on everyone's feet.
- For children who have a hard time waking up, follow with Peppermint.
- Make specific roller bottle blends for each child, depending on their needs. Involve them in the process that they feel empowered.
- doTERRA's Emotional Aromatherapy Touch roller bottles are must-haves for families. The perfectly blended combos deliver the oils in a safe dilution ratio and easy application method. Highly recommend!
FOCUS & MOOD
- Attention issues? Try doTERRA's InTune or Balance...amazing results!
- Needing to improve test scores? Study with Wild Orange, Peppermint and Rosemary and then apply when taking a test. This will help with memory recall!
- Help with homework? Diffuse focus oils when doing homework. Use Citrus Bliss, Wild Orange, Bergamot, Lime, Lemon, Peppermint, Spearmint or doTERRA Motivate (a personal favorite).
- Establish bedtime routines (bath, oils, books, etc.)
- No electronics before bed unless using blue light reduction glasses or night mode.
- Diffuser started one hour before bedtime.
- Use any of these oils to promote restful sleep: Roman Chamomile, Serenity, Frankincense, Sandalwood, Breathe, Vetiver, Lavender, Balance, Cedarwood, Balance
And here are some bedtime hacks with essential oils:
- Pair sleep oils with immune boosting oils - the immune system is functioning and repairing at night.
- Keep a water bottle by the diffuser in the bedroom so that when you are tired it's easy to fill up.
- Have the doTERRA Serenity bath bar in the children's bathroom for them to use in their bath or shower.
- Add Lavender, Frankincense or Serenity to unscented lotion for them to use after the bath or shower.
- Children, especially teens, like to make their own bedtime oil choices. Offer them some choices and they can select their favorite.
- Younger children can use the Lavender Touch or you can break open a Serenity softgel and rub the oil on the spine before bed.
- Older children can use their favorite relaxing oils topically and also take a Serenity softgel.
- Tummy support: Ginger or DigestZen
- Immune support: doTERRA On Guard, Melaleuca and Oregano
- Breathing support: doTERRA Breath Touch, Breathe Vapor Stick or Respiratory Drops
- Overall support and prevention: doTERRA On Guard Plus softgels, DDR Prime
AMAZING webinar packed with tips and tricks for a successful school year!