Whether you're making it for yourself or for others, this soap is so simple and easy. You're going to love it!
Olive oil melt-and-pour soap base
15 drops Spearmint oil
15 drops Rosemary oil
Optional: Dried herbs
- Cut off the amount of soap base you want to use and place it into a microwave safe bowl.
- Melt the soap into liquid form in increments of 30 seconds.
- Add a handful of dried herbs to the soap mold.
- Add Spearmint and Rosemary essential oils.
- Mix together and pour into molds.
- Let it sit for an hour.
- Remove the soap from the mold.
Note: The soap should be good for a few months.